Cleaning of the inside of the dryer is available for an extra charge
– Full dryer vent cleaning
– Written Certification included
Air Pressure cleaning process used, a non-evasive technique Rotary brushing is available if needed Replacement venting available if needed
Fine Print: Crawl Space access fees may apply. Removal of nests and animals are additional.
Note: We are a professional, certified (CSIA) technician center with years of dryer experience so we can fix the dryer and venting system if needed. Our skilled technicians can clean both the inside of the dryer and vent. We offer the very best service available.
Clothes dryers are associated with approximately 15,600 fires annually, resulting in 20 deaths and 370 injuries.” – Consumer Products Safety Commission. We have the proper training needed to get the job done right.
1. Airflow check outside
2. We pull the dryer away from the wall and disconnect the venting system
3. We clean all the venting including the dryer’s vent pipe behind the dryer
4. We force high power air through the venting system to the outside
5. We then brush the system from the outside using a professional grade flexible brush head
6. We recheck the airflow using an anemometer
7. We inspect the material used to connect the dryer (UL2158A listed material)
8. We inspect the duct system inside the walls to make sure it is up to code (26 Gauge min) how many elbows, length of pipe and the condition
9. We inspect the outside vent hood for proper function
10. We offer the interior of the dryer to be cleaned, this includes the lint filter housing, inside the dryer cavity and the tub area. (Fire Prevention)
11. We sanitize systems using only the safest chemicals- Bird nest removal/animal removal
12. State of the art camera system to locate and fix your system
Clogs happen when lint bypasses your dryer’s lint filter and builds up in your dryer venting system.
Blockages can also occur when squirrels, chipmunks and birds make nests in your venting system. This can cause your dryer to work too hard, run longer, overheat, and even lead to a fire.
Cleaning the lint trap after every use will only remove a portion of lint generated: some excess lint will travel into the dryer vent leading to a clog which reduces adequate airflow. When your dryer’s vent hose becomes crushed between the wall and your dryer, clogging occurs quicker, causing a safety hazard for your family.
Protecting your home from a dryer fire is our number one priority. For over 30 years we have been proudly serving PA and educating homeowners on the need of this very important service.
So, if your dryer is taking longer to dryer your clothes or hotter than normal, or if you notice condensation around the duct system, it most likely means your dryer vent is clogged.
We use a “State of the Art” camera system to locate disconnected or broken ducts, concealed in walls and ceilings. Our expert repair team will locate and repair the broken or clogged vent line and get you safely back running again.
Professional Brush Kit
Bird Nest Remover
Air Jet Tool